About the Role
•Identify and recruit target population of clients and employers.
•Participate in interviews of program applicants for consideration as enrolled participants.
•Provide assessment of clients to make integrated enrollment recommendations.
•Develop Individual Development Plan and Goals.
•Work with education partners as needed, to facilitate participants ability to achieve their educational goals.
•Assist clients in developing employability skills, industry credentials, and employment placement.
•Maintain a client caseload of at a minimum of thirty-four (34) cases.
•Develop relationships with school representatives, referral agency workers, employers and other QCUL staff to achieve program goals.
•Place pre-approved clients at pre-approved job sites.
•Manage payroll records and timesheet reports to track work-based learning for funder and providers.
•Maintain year round follow up with program participants before and after exit.
•Contact participants at least twice weekly and maintain accurate and thorough case notes.
•Maintain accurate records such as demographics, referrals, and supportive services, to produce accurate monthly updates in databases for funder and Board of Director reports.
•Conduct visits at worksites. Work closely with worksite supervisors.
•Conduct 1-2 career fairs each year.
•Attend events in the quad counties for program promotion.
•Attend and participate in professional developmental training.
•Perform other duties as assigned to ensure quality services to QCUL clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Customer Service/Program Knowledge: Has a good understanding of all QCUL programs and can effectively communicate the benefits of each one.
• Detailed Oriented: Review Intake form to ensure information is complete and no details are missed that will delay program placement.
• Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates compassion and patience with people who may have trouble communicating or understanding their need.
• Good Communicator: Ability to use communication skills that successfully convey and develop trust with participants. Actively listens and is able to deliver feedback to clients. Keeps management informed of progress and challenges.
• Interview Skills: Successfully conveys and obtains information needed to carry out case management process.
• Good Organization: understands good record keeping is crucial and is able to distribute information and supplies for others to receive in an organized manner.
• Technology – Ability to create, navigate, and develop documents in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word applications. Willing to learn other systems related to QCUL organization.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
About the Company
The Quad County Urban League (QCUL) supports racial justice, civil rights and economic empowerment for African Americans and others DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will counties. As an advocate for educational excellence and economic self-reliance, we develop programs and services to empower children, youth, and adults. Sharing the commitment of the 110-year-old community-based Urban League movement, QCUL joins 98 other dedicated affiliates in their charge to create sustainable economic and civil community models with global impact.